Monday, October 5, 2009

In the Beginning...

It all started with a machine and a lot of free time. I just recently received a fantastic gift: a Singer Confidence Quilter. This sewing machine is a great tool for newbies and for seasoned sewers. It does more than just straight stitching. It has about 100 different stitches, including different buttonholes. My favorites: the dog, the stars, and the swirls. My machine came with a walking foot, a zipper foot, a free-stitch foot, a buttonhole foot, an applique foot, a satin foot, and a regular straight stitch foot. Tips and tricks on these different attachments to come... Don't be afraid to play with these accessories. Other great things about this sewing machine: the very accessable bobbin, the automatic tension, and the quiet ease of the stitches. Now sewing can be more than just a chore!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. Sew much sewing... Sew Little Time!!! If only I didn't have to work so much. :)

    ReplyDelete